Novalis and Living With Christ have some great free resources that teachers and families can use.
1. An Audio recording of a Good Friday reflection for children, excerpted from Guided Meditations for Catholic Kids by Glynnis Hope Dawson and read by teacher Ashley Galvao of Mississauga, Ontario.
2. Create a Crown of Thorns with your children, from 21 Activities that Really Work: Engaging Children in Their Faith, by Michelle Lepine
3. Things you can do at home at Easter , from One Home at a Time: Realizing and Living Out Our Domestic Church , by John B. Kostoff and Patricia Dal Ben
4. The free Living With Christ App
5. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Living with Christ is offering FREE DOWNLOADS OF DAILY MASS TEXTS: Wednesday, April 8th – Thursday, April 9th – Friday, April 10th – Saturday, April 11th – Sunday, April 12th – Monday, April 13th
6. Prayers During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Many thanks to publisher Joseph Sinasac for pointing these out.