Educator Trip: Peru 2014
- Witness a Catholic approach to international development work
- Learn about Peru’s social, political, and economic situation
- Stay with a local community in Collique and participate in regular community programs
- Develop practical approaches to engaging students in social justice
- Explore one of the ancient wonders of the world: Machu Picchu!
July 7-22, 2014
14 days, $2750 includes:
– Round-trip flight
– Local transportation
– Breakfasts and lunches
– Most suppers included
– All gratuities included
– Guided tours of historic sites & museums in Lima
– Guided tours of Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley & Cusco
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 7:00pm-8:00pm
Location: DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE, 400 – 80 Hayden St, Toronto.
*It is possible for those outside of the GTA to join by webinar. Please contact Kathleen Ladouceur, Catholic Schools Program Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-494-1401 ext 229
Topics will include:
– Overview & itinerary
– Health & Safety
– Schedule of preparation meetings
– What to bring
Please register for this Info night.